CNET Editors' review
Remember The Task is a lightweight client that allows users to access and manage their Remember The Milk tasks. The program isn't the most intuitive thing we've ever seen, but with a bit of practice, we found it to be a nice way to keep an eye on your to-do list without having Remember The Milk open in your browser.
The program's interface is quite basic, just a small, resizable rectangle that displays the upcoming tasks you've entered in Remember The Milk. You can create new tasks, edit existing ones, and postpone tasks or mark them as complete. Viewing a task's details opens what is essentially the Remember The Milk Web site within the program, giving you access to the full range of task management features. We've long appreciated the organizational power of Remember The Milk, with its customizable lists and ability to interact with Google Calendar, iCalendar, RSS feeds, and more. Remember The Task doesn't really add anything huge to the Remember the Milk experience, aside from a separate window that displays tasks, but it does work just fine as far as that's concerned. The program has no Help file, but virtually all questions about task management are answered on the Remember The Milk Web site.
Remember The Task is free. The program installs politely but leaves a folder behind upon removal. We recommend this program to all Remember The Milk users.
From Jash Sayani:
Remember The Task is a light-weight Remember The Milk task manager that allows users to view tasks with due dates and add, modify or mark tasks as complete. It supports all platforms as its developed on the Adobe AIR platform.
In version 1.1 window can be re-sized.
What's new in this version: In version 1.1 window can be re-sized.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Quick, easy-to-use checklist for tracking tasks and status.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Clean out temporary files and set reminders for events.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- View and modify program variables.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Monitor the time you spend on a specific task.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: