From Jendrik Seipp:
RedNotebook is a modern journal. It includes a calendar navigation, customizable templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can also format, tag and search your entries. It features tagging, spell check, format your text bold, italic or underlined, insert Images, files and links to websites, links and mail addresses are recognized automatically, live-Search, automatic saving, backup to zip archive, and export the journal to PDF, HTML, Latex, or plain text.
What's new in this version: Version 1.7.1 includes spell checking correction in the correct position.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Monitor and analyze daily record of events or business.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Help for software developers to make and update PAD files.
- Insert and format Data Source fields into your documents or lab...
- Get reference on XHTML tags, events, and attributes.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Work with XML files in comfortable environment.
- Preview & print web page source code.
- Replacement for VB6 project explorer.
- Convert PDF files to HTML web pages in batch mode quickly.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy and Simple!"
Version: RedNotebook 1.7.1
It's free, along with a wiki on the website to help if there are any problems.
It's perfect for keeping a diary, and comes with a search function and a word cloud. It also has a spell check.
The files are portable, and there is an export and backup option on the program.
The spell check only works on Linux.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content