From Optimal Programs:
Real Cut 2D is a computer program used for obtaining optimal cutting layouts for two dimensional surfaces. Real Cut 2D can be used for cutting rectangular sheets made of glass, wood, metal, or any other material used by industrial applications. It features are optimize up to 10000 pieces in five seconds, any number of pieces in the repository and demand, any measurement metric, adjustable cutting blade thickness, adjustable optimization level, graphical display (black-white or color) and text mode of the obtained results, printing the obtained layouts, printing the repository and the demand of the customer, several statistics related to the current optimization, automatically computing of the sheets price, password protected repository, the repository and the demand can be exported into Word and Excel files, storable repository and demand using different criteria, and management of different types of material.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Provide a nesting software for sheet layout, cutting glass, and...
- Optimize the cutting layouts in shearing and cutting operations...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Optimize layouts and reduce scrap generated by 2-dimensional re...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create, visualize, edit, and print layout pattern of cone shape...
- Save materials by optimizing your cutting plans.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Provide maximum material yield no matter what you're cutting (w...
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Manage everything from customer quotations to installation.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Optimize the cutting or nesting of any container.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Add button themes and styles to your Web site.
- Simplify the cutting of sheet materials and calculating the cos...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Calculate the reactions in two props holding a bar when forces ...