This vectorizer for CAD/CAM/GIS professionals, designers, and illustrators converts from raster to vector formats DXF, AI, EMF, WMF, ASCII, and XY. It refines cutting curves and architectural, mechanical, technical drawings, maps, and illustrations. It creates fine lines and shapes, and digitizes math graphics. It is available also as a raster to vector SDK, ActiveX, and COM component. Version 2.97.1M is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version: Version 2.97.2M is a bug fixing, recognition improved release
More Products to Consider
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Transform your raster images and True Type fonts into vectors.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Convert from raster formats to scalable vector graphics.
- Convert various formats of raster images to vector images.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert from raster to vector, refine, and auto digitize archit...
- Provide SketchUp SKP file import add-in for Pro/ENGINEER.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Transform raster images into vector format (DXF).
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- View and transform your 2D and 3D raster or vector file formats...
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Create, markup, and collaborate on PDF files with PDF editor fo...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Provide Visualization Toolkit VTK file export plug-in for Acrob...
- Provide VTK file export plug-in for Briscad.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Mediocre conversion at a relatively high price"
Version: Raster to Vector Converter 2.97.2M
Free for 10 days
Doesn't compare to similar programs like Vector Magic
Good for the 10-day trial, but if you're considering paying for a product like this, try Vector Magic.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: