From Engineering Adventures:
Compreshensive training program and risk assessment to help prevent health problems (RSI + Upper Limb Disorders) casued by using computers. Developed with a team of physiotherapists for 'good practice' to protect against industrial injury claims. Multimedia training program teaches potential health risks from using a computer, gives posture lessons and exercise routines to help prevent and control pain. Includes usage monitor and risk assessment.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Turn your computer into alarm clock.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Hear typed text spoken in English.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Turn off, log off, and restart your computer on specified time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Draw beautiful flowery patterns with this program.