From Engineering Adventures:
Compreshensive training program and risk assessment to help prevent health problems (RSI + Upper Limb Disorders) casued by using computers. Developed with a team of physiotherapists for 'good practice' to protect against industrial injury claims. Multimedia training program teaches potential health risks from using a computer, gives posture lessons and exercise routines to help prevent and control pain. Includes usage monitor and risk assessment.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Get reminders from your computer about when to stretch and rest...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Copy music from iPod and import it to iTunes.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Find and remove spyware on your computer.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Clean accumulated invalid Windows Registry entries.
- Schedule computer shut down with a timer, also Hibernate, Sleep...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Prevent discomfort and repetitive stress injuries from using a ...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Learn how to exercise by working with your own cyberinstructor.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Send and receive SMS and WAP Push on any phone using your PC.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Erase evidence of activities and different traces.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Sign in and out with your office PC.
- Manage different multimedia files from a remote computer.