- Various kinds of grids: hex-based grids, square-grids and lozenge-grids.
- Ten layers static map. Four pre-allocated layers and six extra layers allocated on demand.
- Interactive maps. Static maps can be linked between each other like in a hypertext document.
- Links to external files. You can attach files (notes for example) to a static map.
- Layers managers. For allocating and freeing the additional layers, etc.
- Various dimension units (cm, m, ft, ya, etc.)
- Predefined terrains tiles in various size.
- Terrains editor. To modify or create terrain tiles.
- Terrain Organizer. To reorganize a terrain library and transfer tiles between libraries.
- Random terrain generator. To generate random terrains made of up to five different regions.
- Random maze generator. To generate random mazes, caverns and dungeons.
- Fractal terrain generator. To generate realistic terrains.
- Line with arrows of various shapes.
- Drawing contexts. You can memorize fore and back colors and patterns for further utilization.
- Textures. To be used with the filling tools.
- Selective drag or clear. You select which map layer(s) you want to drag or clear.
- Intelligent copy and paste. You selct which active layer you want to transfer into/from the clipboard.
- Intelligent external drop. You select the portion of an external drop to paste into the map.
- Multiple levels of undo.
- Models. Using a special script, you can create the grid with a predefined appearance.
- Layer Scripts. You can attach a script to a layer (for drawing text programmatically).
- Text Styles. You can memorize an infinite number of style contexts to speed up text operations.
- Markers. A marker is an icon with a text. Even after creation, you can move it and change its appearance.
- Markers Manager. Allows you manipulating markers without having to ctrl-click on the map.
What's new in this version:
[New] Horizontal hex (hex side-up).
[New] Grid polygons coordinates.
[New] File format for maps. Most of the time, you should see a decrease in file size. Please backup your maps before converting them.
[New] You can align tiles on the map grid polygons.
[New] (Fractal Terrain Generator) Physics parameters. See some samples below.
[New] (Layer Manager) Contextual menu to cut/copy/paste/clear a layer without using the menu items.
[New] (Main windo... See all new features »