CNET Editors' review
Quran Auto Reciter provides users with a program for listening and reading the Koran. Thanks to a set of simple controls and excellent sound, this program is a great tool for anyone interested in this classic text.
This program's interface looks slightly cluttered, but fortunately its various boxes, choices, and the media player all quickly make sense and feel intuitive. In addition, the program has a Help file waiting to be utilized, and anything highlighted in blue on the screen is a click away from a pop-up window with user hints. Operating the Quran Auto Reciter was pleasantly simple, with excellent results. The centerpiece of the program is scheduling five automated prayer reminders. Using simple pull-down calendars, users set the time to automatically recite Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha. In addition, playing crystal clear lectures and readings from the Koran is as simple as selecting a choice from the menu and hitting the Play button.
The program's special features are basic and provide depth to the overall package, which we really enjoyed. Users can read the Koran in several different languages, which was easy to access and utilize. In addition, users can schedule a lecture or reading to automatically play using the same calendaring function as the prayers. Quran Auto Reciter is an excellent program for users who want to hear the reading and schedule them to fit into their life. We highly recommend this freeware download.
Quran Auto Reciter is used to read and listen the Quran (Koran, Qur'an, Qoran, Coran) from a vast choice of famous reciters. It can be configured to launch automatically at specific times for recitals or for giving Athan (Azan, Adhan, Salat, Salah) at prayer times manually configurable by yourself. Prayer timings (Namaz Times, Salat Times) of local majids can be configured so that you're alerted five times a day by an Athan of your choice. It also has lectures from well known scholars and Azan (Athan) sounds from many Moazans (Reciter) all over the world. Read the Quran script in the Uthmani font and Simple Arabic font with full Tashkeel. Transliteration, English, Urdu, Spanish, Malayu, Indonesian, Farsi, Russian, Turkish, Bosnian, Portuguese, Dutch, German and French translations of the Quran are also available for reading. Lot of Arabic fonts to display the Quran in beautiful arabic Calligraphy styles.
What's new in this version: Version 3.2 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Read the Holy Quran in Arabic, Urdu, and English Languages.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Get accurate prayer/salat times, qibla direction and athan (adh...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Read the Quran or listen to its audio version.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Calculate the five daily Islamic prayer times for most parts of...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Discover the Holy Quran Predication Paths Tree.
- View a verse from the Holy Quran on your desktop.
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Learn about general information about Islam, read about its pil...
- Read and learn Holy Quran with 3D page animation in 35 language...
- Study the teachings of the Holy Quran.
- Search for verses from Holy Quran and quote them into Microsoft...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Calculate Muslim prayer time and Qiblah direction anywhere in t...
- Query, compare, and browse multiple translations of the Qur'an.
- Read in many languges.
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 240 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: