From Araelium Group:
QuickPick is an application and document launcher designed to feel as if it's part of Mac OS X itself. Just drag and drop any number of applications or documents into the QuickPick window, and they'll only ever be a mouse click, flick, or key press away. QuickPick is a great place to store documents and applications that you use frequently. When it comes to launching, QuickPick replaces the roles of Finder, Spotlight, Stacks, and the Dock with one quick and easy interface, that is fast to use with the keyboard or the mouse.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Monitor your computer and protect your privacy.
- Lets you control even non-scriptable apps from within AppleScri...
- Keeps track of the files you've been using and gives you fast a...
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Pause apps automatically to get more efficient CPU usage and in...
- Quits some or all processes; apps & background processes.
- Reprioritize CPU time to give more to intensive processes.
- Creative softsynth & sample processing app.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content