From CommonGround Softworks:
Qilan is a database and web application graphic user environment. It allows developers to work with database data and schema and to create dynamic Web applications linking one or several SQL database engines. A knowledge of SQL or code level programming is not required.
In addition to SQL engines (Apache Derby, Frontbase, Informix, OpenBase, MySQL, MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Paradox and Sybase), Qilan provides access to Filemaker and Helix Server.
What's new in this version: Qilan developer requires Mac OS X 10.7 or newer.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Create, maintain SQLite databases.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Administrate MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, PGSQL and Oracle multi-...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- JDBC 2/3 compliant database front-end in Java.
- Database manager for SQLite databases.