From CommonGround Softworks:
Qilan is a database and web application graphic user environment. It allows developers to work with database data and schema and to create dynamic Web applications linking one or several SQL database engines. A knowledge of SQL or code level programming is not required.
In addition to SQL engines (Apache Derby, Frontbase, Informix, OpenBase, MySQL, MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Paradox and Sybase), Qilan provides access to Filemaker and Helix Server.
What's new in this version: Qilan developer requires Mac OS X 10.7 or newer.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Create, maintain SQLite databases.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Uses Exchange Web Services as the primary protocol.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Profiling and analysis tool for php and xdebug.
- JDBC 2/3 compliant database front-end in Java.
- Database manager for SQLite databases.
- Cross-platform database tool for SQL databases.
- Update your copy of Microsoft Office v. X to take advantage of ...
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.