From Dennis Baggott and Sons:
QUAD Help Desk Client Server Edition was developed for those who prefer to use Microsoft's SQL Server 2005 as the backend database. The front end will be familiar to those who have used QUAD HD Standard or Pro Edition. This new edition can also be used with Microsoft's Express Edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2005. The download includes two setup files--one with user logins and procedure security, the other without logins.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Provide your help desk with complete service and support.
- Send SMS to a remote Starlink server.
- Stay on top of your customers' requests.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Execute a number of SQL simultaneously and get results of their...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Store and track all of your customer support information and is...
- Increase your sales and build customer loyalty by coordinating ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Add multiple assignments and journal entries per ticket, track ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage call center help desk functions without any consultants.
- Simplify your help desk interface for technicians.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Simplify your database hassles.
- View other computer's desktop and access VNC server.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Log support requests and create knowledge base articles and rep...