From Luther B. Fuller:
QuickTime Onetime Playlist or QT1P, when launched, will hide QuickTime Player, then proceed to play its open audio documents. Audio documents may be any audio files or video files having a sound track. If QuickTime Player is not active or has no open documents, then QT1P does nothing. When each document finishes playing, it is closed. When all documents have finished playing, both QT1P and QuickTime Player quit.
What's new in this version: Rewritten for Snow Leopard and Leopard.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Multimedia player & authoring system.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Change preferences for QuickTime Player X.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Download a data spike detection and analysis tool for QuickTime...
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...