From Coherent Graphics:
Proview is a PDF Editor for Mac OS X. Proview features a wide range of tools to edit existing documents, as well as build new documents from scratch. Easily add or remove PDF attachments, and add text and dates to one or more pages. All functions are applied in real time, and Proview ships with comprehensive interactive help. Perfect for the busy desktop publisher, prepress operator and casual user alike, Proview allows anyone to merge and split files, rotate flip and scale individual pages, or all pages, crop pages and modify the document information. Users can edit encrypted files, as well as decrypt and encrypt PDF documents.
What's new in this version:
- Text now completely interactive. Lots of new text formatting options, including transparency.
- Set Bleed, Trim and art boxes
- Drag and drop pages between files instantly, and drag whole files in too
- Edit page labels en-masse
- More intuitive, interactive interface with fewer modal dialogs
More Products to Consider
- Create and process PDF documents.
- Convert PDF files to various formats.
- Edit your PDF files.
- Easily PDF files without buying Adobe Acrobat.
- Manage, add pages, merge, and split PDF documents.
- Convert PDFs and images to text via OCR.
- Edit PDF text and objects with full editing features.
- Create or download 3D models.
- Edit, convert, and annotate PDF files.
- Outline home plans, lay out furniture & view the results in 3D.
- Create or download 3D models.
- Edit PDF documents just like using a word processor.
- Takes two PDF files, combines them, and encrypts them, optional...
- 3D modeling, animation & rendering tool.
- Reduce size of InDesign links; convert colors, formats & more.
- Batch process images.
- Paint app similar to MacPaint & Microsoft Paint.
- All-in-one PDF production toolkit.
- Capture stop frame animation, motion design and special effects...
- Streamlined license management tool for Mac apps.
- Create various architectural designs.
- Create 3D graphics and animations.
- Share files without wasting time and space.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Explore new paths with this vector tool.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not as powerful as Acrobat X Pro"
Version: Proview PDF Editor 1.5
It is not as powerful as Acrobat X Pro. However, it is far more adequate for an ordinary person to manage PDF files: OCR to recognize text from scanned PDF, edit and convert PDF files.
It is not as powerful as Acrobat X Pro.
A GOOD APP FOR MAC AT A VERY LOW PRICE.
It is a stable, trustworthy little app. Additionally, it is a cost-effective app. Compared with Adobe Acrobat, I like it more.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content