From Simon Fransson:
Swedish software companies Dessibelle and Graphiclife are happy to announce Prosopagnosia for Mac OS X. Prosopagnosia is the missing link between the Faces feature in iPhoto 09 and the user's address book to ensure correct tagging of pictures uploaded to Facebook. Prosopagnosia matches the names of the people tagged in Faces with the contact information found in Apple's Address Book, Microsoft Entourage, Google Mail or Mozilla Thunderbird. The program automatically transfers email and full name of the contacts back into Faces in order to complete the information required for a successful tagging of friends when uploading pictures to Facebook. The user can choose to transfer information from more than one address book source. Prosopagnosia finds the best match and allows the user to ensure that the correct matches have been made through an easy to use Cover Flow interface. If the match found happens to be incorrect, the user can easily change to another contact suggested by Prosopagnosia. Prosopagnosia also includes a backup feature, making sure that if something should go wrong during the transfer process, the user can always restore the Faces database to a previous working state. Face images from iPhoto can also be used to set the contact image in Address Book. Prosopagnosia can be bought online or through the store built into the application.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Added support for iPhoto 9.4.2
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Create your own personal USPS-approved postage.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Sync contacts and calendars with your LG phone.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Sync picture frames and memory sticks or cards with Mac OS X.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Set icons to Gmail address book by drag and drop from browsers/...
- 3D photo & music visualizer plug-in for iTunes that brings your...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Add a fade-to-cube effect between two images.
- View comic and manga images.
- Create thumbnails for your images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Mandelbrot family fractal generator.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Update image EXIF, IPTC and XMP metadata with location-specific...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Take part in a trip around Madrid via screensaver.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Very inappropriately named"
Version: Prosopagnosia 1.3.2
It might work, but I'm not a likely user.
It's odd that the company that named this doesn't see the irony in naming a software product after a condition meaning the opposite of its intended purpose. It would be like naming learning software "idiot" or organizing software "entropy".
"I crashes every time I try to use it!"
Version: Prosopagnosia 1.3.1
I liked the old version better.
I doesn't work for me.
"Works like a charm!"
Version: Prosopagnosia 1.1
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
This is what I have been waiting for! The program is really easy to use and it simplifies my uploads of pictures to Facebook. This program does the job and I'm really happy about that!