From Christian Dunn:
Print Queue Manager is a printer queue controller for local or remote printers. Simply choose a computer and the application will find all available print queues. Once found you can pause and delete jobs or you can hold an entire print queue and only pass selected jobs to the printer. This can help make enormous paper savings, ensure company document privacy and stop unwanted print jobs making it to the printer. The new job monitor allows you to see jobs appear in the queue in real time without refreshing the list. ServerView allows you to monitor all jobs on the server in real time. PQM will work on any Windows XP/Vista/7 Operating Systems. PQM works better on an authenticated domain network where permissions can be applied across the network to allow access to printers.
What's new in this version: Aged Print Job Release allows jobs to be printed or deleted if they are older than a specified time period.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Customize and control processing of print jobs received over a ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Fix documents stuck in the print queue.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage printersand preview print jobs.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Control, quota, count, and track printing activities in your ne...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Collect print logs & send to logging server.
- Install a network printer for all users and new users automatic...
- Use any MS Windows application for writing PDF documents.
- Track all print jobs sent to Windows print servers.
- Printer Driver Pixma MP250 Series.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: