From NewSoft America:
Presto BizCard 6 is a complete contact management solution that lets you scan, edit and synchronize business card contacts to various contact management software applications. It is the ideal tool for helping you stay in touch and organized whether your contacts business cards are printed in English or different languages. Presto! BizCard 6 captures and converts your business cards into a searchable and editable database. The information can be effortlessly exchanged between your laptop, PDAs and PIMs. You can also "one-click synchronize" your contacts with ACT!, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, as well as exporting to vCard or CSV format. Presto! BizCard 6 software supports all standard TWAIN complaint scanners, which automatically recognize multiple business cards from a single scan off your flatbed scanner. It also works with ADF (auto document feeder), which provides batch scanning in simplex or duplex mode. Presto! BizCard 6 delivers a simple and intuitive workspace. You can sort contacts by company group, category, the first and last name or other fields. The multilingual character display lets you manage your global contacts in one screen. The Browse mode gives you a quick view to the front, back and notes of each card, and the Smart Search feature retrieves contacts instantly. Presto! BizCard 6 introduces a new "scan to Outlook" feature. The BizCard add-in can be accessed from Microsoft Outlook and all the scanned business cards will be directly transferred to the designated contacts folder with its card image attached, as well as BizCard software. In addition, you can scan your business cards without having BizCard or Outlook application opened. Simply scan your business cards by using the BizCard Tool from the System Tray. All the contacts with its card images will be seamlessly transferred to both BizCard and Outlook. Presto! BizCard 6 includes a full-featured printing utility that allows you to print the contact data onto address labels, nametags, ID badges and more. - It supports various formats including Avery standard label stickers and also offers ready to use templates as well.
What's new in this version: Version 6.10.10 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Highlight contact information from almost anywhere and add to c...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your business or personal contacts easily.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create a phone book on your computer.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage your personal and business information.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Search and display contact information and connect businesses i...
- Create and manage your business cards.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Read and copy files on your memory card.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage, encrypt, search, and back up your business documents in...
- Extract all contact information (name, address, phone) from Out...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Enable unlimited number of signatures to the same document.
- Manage your personal or business information.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Almost a Winner"
Version: Presto BizCard 6 6.10.10
-Integration to MS Outlook via plug-in. Scan in cards to Contact Folder without leaving Outlook or starting another application
-Good OCR Engine; deals with custom fonts and colors better than most that I have tried.
-Easy Install, attached to one very old and one very new scanner without missing a beat.
-Outlook field mapping bug prevents mobile phone number from being transferred to Outlook. You will have to enter (or copy) that info to Contact by hand.
-User Interface (the application, not the Outlook Plug-in) works well, but not intuitive and requires a little practice to get accustomed to.
-Bug in dialog box in the Outlook Plug-in shows no text or instructions, but does have a button that will trigger the scan process once the card is inserted.
-Price- at around $55 for the download license, it is a little pricey for an app that feels somewhat rough and not quite finished.
-Tech Support seemed inaccessible, although this may be due to the fact that I was using the trial version.
This seems to be a pretty good beta release of a solution for those of us who collect dozens of business cards every week and need an efficient way to get them into our contact list.
I hope they finish it soon so that I can pay for the full version.