Presentation Assistant Portable allows users to annotate on screen and zoom into certain portions for quick explanation. With the screen annotation tools, you can draw all kinds of lines, rectangles, circles, or add text marks or picture marks on the screen. Presentation Assistant offers more additional on-screen annotation tools like Spotlight, Curtain, Screen Digital Clock, Arrow Point, Magnification, and Screen Capture.Presentation Assistant can helps you preside over a meeting more effectively. It enables you to open documents or programs quickly, and play background music conveniently during the presentation.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Manage your presentation with a projector with ease.
- Screen capture tool with animated GIF support.
- Have a print button on the toolbar.
- Magnify and select a zoom level of your screen.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Print snapshots of your screen instantly with the push of a but...
- Annotate and mark up directly on the screen during presentation...
- Change the text case in MS Excel effortlessly.
- Capture and edit your images on PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content