Presentation Assistant Portable allows users to annotate on screen and zoom into certain portions for quick explanation. With the screen annotation tools, you can draw all kinds of lines, rectangles, circles, or add text marks or picture marks on the screen. Presentation Assistant offers more additional on-screen annotation tools like Spotlight, Curtain, Screen Digital Clock, Arrow Point, Magnification, and Screen Capture.Presentation Assistant can helps you preside over a meeting more effectively. It enables you to open documents or programs quickly, and play background music conveniently during the presentation.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Screen capture tool with animated GIF support.
- Manage your presentation with a projector with ease.
- Have a print button on the toolbar.
- Magnify and select a zoom level of your screen.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Print snapshots of your screen instantly with the push of a but...
- Annotate and mark up directly on the screen during presentation...
- Capture and edit your images on PC.
- Change the text case in MS Excel effortlessly.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content