Presentation Assistant Portable allows users to annotate on screen and zoom into certain portions for quick explanation. With the screen annotation tools, you can draw all kinds of lines, rectangles, circles, or add text marks or picture marks on the screen. Presentation Assistant offers more additional on-screen annotation tools like Spotlight, Curtain, Screen Digital Clock, Arrow Point, Magnification, and Screen Capture.Presentation Assistant can helps you preside over a meeting more effectively. It enables you to open documents or programs quickly, and play background music conveniently during the presentation.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Screen capture tool with animated GIF support.
- Manage your presentation with a projector with ease.
- Magnify and select a zoom level of your screen.
- Have a print button on the toolbar.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Print snapshots of your screen instantly with the push of a but...
- Annotate and mark up directly on the screen during presentation...
- Capture and edit your images on PC.
- Change the text case in MS Excel effortlessly.
- Stay connected with your friends and relatives.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content