From Other World Computing:
CPU Director allows you to view and configure the cache and processor clock speed settings on your PowerLogix upgrade card. The included utilities allow you to enable or disable the cache "on the fly", change the speed at which your backside cache operates and automatically enable the cache at this speed at boot time. If your upgrade uses an IBM 750FX or 750GX processor, you can also change the processor clock speed "on the fly" as well as the speed at which to set the processor when rebooting. There are also options to disable speculative access (a problem with OldWorld machines that originally did not ship with a G3 or G4 processor) and enable dynamic power management. Finally, if your upgrade uses multiple-processors, and you are running Mac OS X, you can view and change these settings on a per-processor basis.
What's new in this version: Added support for OS X 10.4.9
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- Test USB game devices.
- Improves network & net access.
- Reports processor info.
- Auto-establish a VPN connection when a specific AirPort net bec...
- Scanner drivers.
- Create reports about your computer and any connected power sour...
- Cross platform instant messaging for office networks.
- Print directly to PDF files.
- Auto-disconnects modem after set time.