From Roger Corman:
PowerLisp 2.02 is now available. It includes CLOS support (conforming to the Metaobject Protocol documented in "The Art of the Metaobject Protocol"). PowerLisp is a Common Lisp development environment for the Macintosh. It consists of a Common Lisp interpreter, native-code PowerPC compiler, PowerPC macro assembler, disassembler, incremental linker and multi-window text editor. It requires a PowerMac (the older version 2.01 supports 68k Macs).
PowerLisp has the ability to run in the background. While executing a Common Lisp program, the user may switch to another application as it continues to run.
PowerLisp is extremely fast. All compiled PowerLisp functions execute as native machine instructions. The speed is comparable to other fully compiled languages.
What's new in this version: PowerLisp 2.02 is being released with complete source code (the entire product, including editor, can be built from scratch). This product is free for personal use. For commercial use, please contact us at email@example.com. A more complete license is being developed and will be posted here when available.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Synchronize your brainwaves to achieve a specific mood or exper...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Voice dictation/speech recognition.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Remove your Mac's startup chime.
- Program Maerklin MFX decoders for model railroads.