From Roger Corman:
PowerLisp 2.02 is now available. It includes CLOS support (conforming to the Metaobject Protocol documented in "The Art of the Metaobject Protocol"). PowerLisp is a Common Lisp development environment for the Macintosh. It consists of a Common Lisp interpreter, native-code PowerPC compiler, PowerPC macro assembler, disassembler, incremental linker and multi-window text editor. It requires a PowerMac (the older version 2.01 supports 68k Macs).
PowerLisp has the ability to run in the background. While executing a Common Lisp program, the user may switch to another application as it continues to run.
PowerLisp is extremely fast. All compiled PowerLisp functions execute as native machine instructions. The speed is comparable to other fully compiled languages.
What's new in this version: PowerLisp 2.02 is being released with complete source code (the entire product, including editor, can be built from scratch). This product is free for personal use. For commercial use, please contact us at email@example.com. A more complete license is being developed and will be posted here when available.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Synchronize your brainwaves to achieve a specific mood or exper...
- Bug fixes & scripting improvements.
- Voice dictation/speech recognition.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Compare and merge files and folders.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Remove your Mac's startup chime.
- Develop applications using the C language and generate Java byt...
- Program Maerklin MFX decoders for model railroads.
- Common Lisp development system (MCL).