From Ecamm Network:
PowerBoost is an add-on for iChat AV that makes multi-party conferences possible from any Mac. It also enables Photo Booth effects on all Macs running Leoapard's iChat 4. (Sorry, no back-drop effects.)
Have you ever wondered if your iBook, PowerBook, iMac G4, eMac or G4 tower has what it takes to host or participate in a multi-person conference? Harness and focus the power of your G4 processor to bring your family and friends together. Invite up to 10 iChat users to an audio conference. Host a 3-way or 4-way video chat.
Additionally, PowerBoost lets Power PC and Intel Core Solo owners take advantage of the Photo Booth effects offered by Leopard's iChat 4. (Mac OS X 10.5 required.) Why should Intel Core Duo owners have all the fun? (Sorry, but "back-drop effects" will still be unavailable.)
What's new in this version: Enables Photo Booth effects on all Macs in Leopard's iChat 4.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Localized version.
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Multi-protocol instant messaging client.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Keep track of Internet traffic volume.
- Have a video chat with people all over Facebook.
- Logitech keyboard driver.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Driver for the Logitech keyboard.
- Printer driver.
- Access Facebook and Twitter from your desktop.
- Send SMS text messages from your Mac.
- Upgrade the firmware of Nikon D2X and D2Hs cameras.