Polyglot 3000 (64-Bit) is automatic language identifier that can detect the language used in a text, phrase, or even a single word. The program features over 400 languages. Input text files utilize both Unicode and ANSI encodings. Polyglot 3000 features recognize more than 400 languages. It supports Unicode texts and has a nice user interface. It has quick and correct language identification. Recognize language just among popular languages with multilingual interface.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Identify over 400 languages used in a phrase or text.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Automatically identifying the language that any piece of text i...
- Create flash cards and your own word lists from various sources...
- Manage monolingual and bilingual dictionaries.
- Get support editor multi language tools.
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Study the Thai language on your PC.
- Edit texts in Japanese and learn Japanese.
- Create ISO files, burn DVDs, and rip your favorite songs from a...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content