From PolySoft Solutions:
PolyEdit is a word processor and a plain text editor. Features include usual text formatting tools, customizable toolbars, print preview, tables, columns, templates, spell checking, syntax highlighting (for HTML and other languages), and the ability to embed images, equations, graphs and other objects.
PolyEdit supports multiple document formats and encodings RTF, MS Word 95-2007, MS Excel 97-2003, MS Write, WordPerfect, MS-DOS, Unicode (UTF-8 and UTF-16), Mac, Unix.
It also has the ability to compress and encrypt documents for total security. Another key feature of PolyEdit is its tabbed interface with free and intuitive docking of documents and tools. Various plug-ins for adding extra functionality are available.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and edit various text documents.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Type any document and improve its appearance.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Get full control over your text documents.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Converts any (native and OCR) PDF to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, P...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Embed a word processor ActiveX control into your Visual Basic a...
- Convert PDF to Word, PDF to DOC, PDF TO RTF, PDF to HTML, PDF t...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Process Chinese characters in Western version of Windows.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert Microsoft Word documents to PDF format.
- Edit text files with multilingual word processing features.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert PDF documents into fully editable Microsoft Word files.
- Add WYSIWYG authoring functionality and edit documents in its f...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not so good as it promises"
Version: PolyEdit 5.3
Starts quickly. Nice looking interface. Multiple tabbed documents. Lots of useful features.
A basic thing for a program is to suit the user. Replacing the default font for documents doesn't work as promised.
I tried the program, but was quickly dissapointed. Still needes a lot of work.