This program will analyze a policy in four areas, and help in presentation. It focus's on four areas as plausibility, conclusion correctness, valid transformations, and with five types of transformations to use the right sentence for your audience. The advantage of this program is that you can determine how off-shoots there are of a policy and what methods of argument will be used to derive the off-shoots.
The policy analyzer can be used in evaluating business, scientific, government, or other matters. I have used the policy analyzer to help in business, government, and scientific matters as part of my consulting practice. It is based on reasoning using accepted argument practices and transformations, and will provide a pseudo-English like prose that could be modified to use in a speech. Version 3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Display a countdown timer before an actual presentation or meet...
- Facilitate C/C++ programming and analyse your code.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create a list of blocked programs or of allowed programs for us...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Analyze, spell-check, and optimize your Delphi code.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Analyze your program and find out exactly what files it needs t...
- Edit, build, analyze, and debug Java code.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Learn and understand the role of proxy-servers.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create your own financial plans.
- Visualize numerical data in dashboards, spreadsheets, presentat...
- Create software without coding the computer languages.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: