From PolderbitS Software:
PolderbitS Sound Recorder and Editor helps you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, YouTube Audio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive. The software helps protect your valuable recordings--just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording. The Editor automatically splits your wave recording into multiple tracks, and you can trim the start and end of each track or use fade-in and fade-out functions. You can save recordings in WAV or MPEG (MP3) media formats, and then use your standard CD-burner software to burn your recordings to CD. It includes a click and crackle filter for cleaning vinyl records, a noise filter for cassette-tape recordings, and an equalizer to enhance the sound quality of all recordings.
What's new in this version: Version 9.0 build 129 has improved audio filters and fixed crash on Click Filter with sample rates higher than 48000 Hz.
More Products to Consider
- Save your cassette tapes and vinyl LPs as CD tracks and MP3 fil...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Listen and record audio from Internet radio stations.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Create high-quality recordings from your sound card.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Record sound to MP3 and sort recordings by date.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Record streaming audio into MP3 and WAV formats and play back y...
- Record, burn, edit, convert, split, and join your audio signals...
- Convert WMA, MP3, or OGG files and record them on audio CD.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Convert your CDs and tapes into MP3 or WAV files.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Record, edit, and split your old LPs and tapes.
- Create Flash buttons to play MP3 files via a Web site.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 87 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: PolderbitS Sound Recorder And Editor (32-bit) 9.0 build 129
Used for years. Simple to use transfer of LP's and cassettes to CDs. Foolproof. Company honours licence with new computers-no problem.
Simple, uncomplicated easy to use for recording anything through your computer to cut a CD.