From MB Hammond:
Poker Tournament Manager adds a professional feel to your poker game, just like a Las Vegas casino. Even post tournament results and stats to our Web site. Display tournaments on your TV or laptop/PC. Manage players, seats, buy-ins, and rebuys. Run a tournament clock for sessions. Show chip values/blinds. Calculate fixed or percentage based payouts. Track and view stats to see top players.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0.1 added bounties wizard, points wizard, hand timer.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Get a graphical dashboard and analysis tool for your online pok...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- See the next upcoming poker freerolls and guaranteed poker tour...
- Prepare and manage your poker tournaments in the easiest way.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Calculate poker odds to make smart decisions.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Run your own poker game.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Learn a solid pre flop playing strategy for Texas Hold'em Poker...
- Play the world's first fantasy poker game for free.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Control the blind levels when playing a poker tournament.
- Play the good old one armed bandit game at home.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"could be better"
Version: Poker Tournament Manager 4.0.7
good can be better
bad, cant change the names or numbers of players will not eras and put back the names or numbers to use over if needed.
Dose not fit in all lap top screens.
able to erase the name and put the name back to use. valso anymore up dates? please advice
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: