From Kudlian Software:
This application creates podcasts and enhanced podcasts quickly and easily. Podcasts can be uploaded to either a local disk, an iDisk .Mac account or an FTP server. It manages your podcasts by publishing and removing them when they are no longer required. It supports specific iTunes Music Store information such as images, copyright notices, categories and links to web sites. Podcaster publishes podcasts that can be listened to on any iPod, MP3 player or computer.
Podcaster will also create 'enhanced podcasts', these are audio files which contain chapter markers where you can include titles, images and web links.The images in these files can be viewed on an iPod with photo capabilities.
Enhanced podcasts can be created from movies, an iMovie project and even from slideshows in iPhoto. Podcaster automatically extracts the audio content in the correct format, with a configurable bit rate to save disk space, and also resizes the images to the correct format.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Create podcasts easily.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Digital video editing system.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Share Address Book via Bonjour.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Strip/collect addresses from text files & manage lists.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Publish and manage your Podcasts to your FTP server or iDisk.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.