The Geosoft Plug-in for MapInfo is an extension to the MapInfo desktop software that provides data retrieval using DAP and also support for reading Geosoft file formats. The plug-in enables users to view Geosoft grid files as a raster layer inside MapInfo. The plug-in also enables users to view Geosoft Maps as layers. This version includes access to Seeker, Geosoft's new tool for finding and accessing data. Seeker simplifies the data search and retrieval process from DAP Servers and other online data sources. Seeker replaces our two 'Find Data' options with a workflow-driven design.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- View Geosoft grid files as a raster layer inside ArcMap.
- BTW driver.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Connect databases to Adobe InDesign CS-2 documents.
- Transfer audio and video data from one application to another d...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Add PIX file import function to your Rhinoceros.
- Adjusts path point coordinates in Illustrator.
- Create plug-ins and manage the plug-in architecture for the dat...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Add dialog functions to FileMaker Pro.