The Geosoft Plug-in for MapInfo is an extension to the MapInfo desktop software that provides data retrieval using DAP and also support for reading Geosoft file formats. The plug-in enables users to view Geosoft grid files as a raster layer inside MapInfo. The plug-in also enables users to view Geosoft Maps as layers. This version includes access to Seeker, Geosoft's new tool for finding and accessing data. Seeker simplifies the data search and retrieval process from DAP Servers and other online data sources. Seeker replaces our two 'Find Data' options with a workflow-driven design.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- View Geosoft grid files as a raster layer inside ArcMap.
- BTW driver.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Connect databases to Adobe InDesign CS-2 documents.
- Transfer audio and video data from one application to another d...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Add PIX file import function to your Rhinoceros.
- Adjusts path point coordinates in Illustrator.
- Create plug-ins and manage the plug-in architecture for the dat...