A ready-to-install package containing the Zope application server and the Plone Content Management System, which redefines the open source CMS landscape.
What's new in this version:
- Some text/* mime types should be Files, not Documents. [rpatterson]
- Remove reference to unimplemented 'make_private' transition in simple_publication_workflow. [danjacka]
- Fail nicely when pasting a deleted item (https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13337) [khink]
- Add a 'max_tabs' option to form-tabbing.js to allow changes to the number of tabs displayed before the script uses a dropdown instead. [esteele]
- register search_rss only for site root [vangheem] ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- High-end mail server app.
- Verify conformance of web sites to web standards.
- Flowchart design and development, update only available by emai...
- Web content management system for web designers and their clien...
- An advanced word processor for Mac OS X.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- WYSIWYG XML editor, supports DITA, Docbook, and other XML forma...