From nothing from outer space:
In the Castle of Nightmares the Evil Motts of Psodor tortures innocent, little Plobb. Poor Plobb is languishing in the lowest dungeon, while depressive thoughts are hovering around him and sapping his vital mojo. Plobb must escape from the Castle and return to the cheerful world of his friends.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2 features: local high-score; new splash screen.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play cat games.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Destroy as many enemy planes as possible to defend a quarry.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play a 2D battle game.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Choose, rip, and steer the ball for the hole.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Hit the ball and keep it from falling on your side of the court...
- Enjoy the classic arcade games straight from your desktop.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Shoot down all the penguinÃ?? as fast as you can in order to ge...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Eat candy while avoiding the black jellybeans.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play modern remake of classical Jezzball and Qix.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Show your chief that you can handle all kind of work.
- Battle aliens, mutant lizards, and more in this frenetic space ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content