From William Asher:
Play List Editor program creates playlists for the Sansa e200 series MP3 players, including the e250, e260, e270, and e280. Play List Editor will read the directory structures of the music folder on the main drive and the music folder on the SD drive, if present, and create standard unicode playlist files in the playlists folder on the main drive of the player. Play List Editor has been tested on Windows XP and Windows Vista 32, but may work on other operating systems. No extra software is necessary for example, this program does not require .NET.
PlayListEditor will faithfully create playlists containing tracks in the order in which they appear in the folders on your Sansa E200 series MP3 player. It now has the ability to edit those automatically created playlists, so you can rearrange tracks using the mouse.
Play List Editor is also available in a Java version, J1.5, also at Download.com. That version, in theory, should run on any computer with the JRE installed, although it has only been tested on Windows computers.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 introduces separate Windows and Java version (w1.5 and j1.5, respectively) and adds the ability to edit playlists by dragging tracks up or down within the playlist, using the mouse.
More Products to Consider
- Create playlists for Sansa E200 series MP3 players.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play, encode, and decode MPEG files.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Make music on Windows a pleasure again.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Read live song lyrics synchronized to the music while you liste...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Enjoy your MP3, CD, WAV, MOD, and WMA tracks with superior audi...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Listen to music using a player focused solely on listening expe...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Play country music on your PC.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play your favorite music right from taskbar.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Drag and drop MP3 files into a playlist and send them to your M...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Play mp3 files with a lightweight player.
- Upload more music to your MP3 player or mobile device.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does exactly what I wanted!"
Version: Play List Editor 1.5w
Good communication with the publisher.
Able to make play lists from multiple audio discs of lectures and get them to play in order.
No problems with the program,
I bought my Sansa to listen to audio lectures from cds. The Sansa would re-arrange the recordings so it was impossible to just listen to the talks without having to constantly search for the correct tracks. Play List Editor allows me to load multiple disc of the classes and just push play to hear it in order. This is why I bought my Sansa in 2007. My only regret is it took me so long to load the program. I found the publisher very willing to answer the 2 emails I sent asking questions.