From Rogue Amoeba Software:
Piezo makes it a snap to record audio on your Mac. In seconds, you'll be recording audio from any application or from audio inputs like microphones. Piezo requires almost no configuration, and it's a blast to use. Simple and inexpensive - that's a winning combination.
What's new in this version:
Piezo 1.2.2 has been updated with high-resolution artwork, for full, gorgeous display on Retina Macs.
Piezo now features an HTML-based About box, for better Retina display.
A rare crash which could occur when capturing audio from certain oddly-behaving apps has been corrected.
Several other small improvements have been made.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Convert WMV, AVI, MKV, HD, AVCHD MTS, M2TS, FLV and more to Qui...
- Music player with social aspects.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Video and data DVD burning software for Mac, also compatible wi...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- RecordPad is an sound recording program for Mac OS x.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Digital video editing system.
- Record audio output from any app or hardware plugged into your ...
- Convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG,...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac app with audio content.
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- Powerful, beautiful and easy-to-use audio recorder.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Audio plugin (AU/VST), send audio over TCP/IP.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice, simple music recording app"
Version: Piezo 1.0.1
Minimal and beautiful design, does exactly what it should do for basic recording, and very easy to use.
Would've liked level adjustments and it doesn't support the detection of silences at the beginning and/or end of your recording, so you'll have to manually crop it out yourself.
This app is truly great at what it does. If you're looking for an app that does basic recording without any hassle, look no further than Piezo. It is an application of fine quality that is extremely easy to use. The interface is nicely designed and easy to maneuver around. Great quality overall.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content