CNET Editors' review
PictureItPostage for Mac's streamlined interface and abundant features makes transforming any photo or company logo into a useable USPS postage stamp quick and easy. The program performs well and comes with abundant help resources.
PictureItPostage for Mac installs and opens to a welcoming interface, allowing users to import an existing photo, drag and drop a photo into the main program window, or initiate the iSight camera to create a personalized USPS postage stamp. The main program window offers a split panel view of the user's iPhoto library and a postage stamp template, with options for orientation and photo editing effects, such as pixelate, sepia, negative, brighten, and blur. After selecting a photo, users can adjust the orientation and placement of the photo on the stamp template by using the basic controls, directly underneath the stamp template panel. Users may also adjust the background and text color, as well as the cash value of their personalized stamp by selecting their required letter size from the drop-down box. While the application is free, users need to purchase their postage from the program developers, and at $23.95 for a sheet of 20 $0.46 letter-size stamps, the cost is not insignificant.
PictureItPostage for Mac performs exceptionally and will be most useful to users and businesses looking to personalize their USPS postage by using photos or a company logo.
PictureItPostage for Mac seamlessly integrates with iPhoto, giving you easy way to create real USPS postage from any photo on your Mac. Zoom, rotate, crop and apply filters to make your postage perfect.
You provide the image and select the denomination of stamp you want, and we'll ship you sheets of beautiful color stamps in a matter of days. Each sheet contains 20 stamps in a convenient peel and stick format.
PictureItPostage is brought to you by Endicia, creators of Endicia for Mac: the only software licensed by the US Postal Service to print postage on the Mac.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Print mailing labels, envelopes and InstaPostage labels with ea...
- Make your keyboard play typewriter sounds or any other sounds.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Weather conditions, radar, alerts, maps.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Recover lost files.
- Scale, rotate, trim, reflect, flip, and convert file formats of...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: