From Adobe Systems:
Beginning with Mac OS X v.10.2 (Jaguar), Apple has reserved the keyboard shortcut Command+~ (Tilde) to cycle through an application's open document windows. This change conflicts with the behavior of the shortcut in Adobe® Photoshop® 7.x (selecting the image composite in the Channels palette or selecting the master channel in the Levels and Curves dialog boxes). To restore the behavior of Command+~ in Photoshop 7.x running in Mac OS X v.10.2, place this plug-in in the Adobe Photoshop Only:Extensions folder within the Adobe Photoshop 7 Plug-Ins folder.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- View comic and manga images.
- Create GIF images using Photoshop.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Fix a keyboard shortcut issue.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Optimize your GIFs for the web.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Filter Photoshop images using Photoshop Spotlight Plugin, Searc...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...