From Idea Digital Imaging:
Photoshirk is a prank application that allows you to make your Mac look like it's processing a "Save As" Photoshop document to your hard drive. So get up and socialize around the office while you "save" your large file. To use: 1. Launch Photoshirk 2. Press a number key that represents the number of minutes you need. 3. Hit the Return key That's all there is to it :-)
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Reopen apps with the same documents that were open on quit.
- Slideshow app.
- Upload one or more files to your FTP-Server.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Control your Mac via chat or email from a cell phone, handheld....
- Slideshow with transparent image management.
- Put customizable page numbers anywhere on the pages of your PDF...
- Automated slugs for Illustrator.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.