CNET Editors' reviewThis timesaving application resizes, converts, and adds a few effects to images in batch mode. PhotoWorker's simple main window leads users through all processes via logically arranged buttons. After choosing images, you select how large you'd like them to be before specifying output format, including PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF. You can add a shadow effect to the photos, tweaking such parameters as color, blur, and opacity. PhotoWorker also lets you overlay one image on another as a watermark, though we missed the ability to add text. Editing tools are minimal, but you can add simple frames and crop shots in batch mode. This program seems like it will be most valuable to site designers who often work with large volumes of photographs.
PhotoWorker resizes and converts multiple image files at one time. It supports JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PNG, TGA, PSD, and many more file types. It's very easy to create thumbnails of your photos, extract multiple images from TIFF files, and convert image file types and bit depths. The program also can create shadows for a better look in Web pages, or overlay another image to add watermarks. You have full control over the images you're going to generate with a rich set of conversion options, and because the program is batch-based, it can save you a lot of time without tedious manual editing.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0 updated image library, which fixed loading CMYK jpeg file issue.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View Flash multimedia content through your browser.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Zip and unzip files, protect them by encryption, connect to clo...
- Find the difference between two photos.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Play all kinds of video content.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: PhotoWorker 2.9
Easy to use and fast.
Conversion from BMP format to JPG format resulted in very poor quality impages even when the highest quality was selected.
"As easy as it should be"
Version: PhotoWorker 2.9
Very easy to use resizing tool. I have several hundred pictures of different sizes, this little thing converts them to the size I wanted in just a few minutes. The resizing options are enough for most use. No need to worry about different original size. It can do the cropping/padding for you. Strongly recommend for its low price.