- PhotoGrid is a simple image viewer that shows a lot of images at a time
- TreeView which is like Finder's list view lets you select the folders and files you want to view
- GridView lists all the image files as thumbnails in a grid structure
- You can resize the thumbnails at anytime so you can view the images with various scales
- PhotoGrid works like an image database but you don't have to register image files in order to organize the database. Ordinary folders themselves are the database
- Caching into full given memory and a swap file makes PhoroGrid show images virtually with no delay. PhotoGrid works well if given 6 MB of memory
- Slide show
What's new in this version:
- show JPEG comments.
- specify the font for InfoArea.