From Wonder Warp Software:
PhoneFinger transforms your Mac's mouse cursor into a realistic simulated human finger for testing and demoing iPhone applications and websites.
Why would you want to do this? Because of the iPhone's high-resolution screen, Apple's iPhone simulator may use an area on your Mac's display that's physically far larger than an actual iPhone.
This makes designing and testing user interfaces troublesome. Software that's easy to use with a magnified screen and the precision of a mouse can be difficult on the actual device. PhoneFinger puts things in perspective and reveals hidden usability problems.
What's new in this version: fixes a crash that occurred on newer MacBooks with multi-touch trackpads, and fixing a bug with the smudges "feature."
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Track and easily bid on auctions, or place timed snipe bids for...
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Puts files away for you.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Upload videos to any Facebook page, personal or product, fan or...
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Auto open & quit apps with others.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Speaks whatever is on the computer clipboard.
- Control several Macs with the same mouse & keyboard.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Emulation of keyboard & mouse for disabled users.