From Wonder Warp Software:
PhoneFinger transforms your Mac's mouse cursor into a realistic simulated human finger for testing and demoing iPhone applications and websites.
Why would you want to do this? Because of the iPhone's high-resolution screen, Apple's iPhone simulator may use an area on your Mac's display that's physically far larger than an actual iPhone.
This makes designing and testing user interfaces troublesome. Software that's easy to use with a magnified screen and the precision of a mouse can be difficult on the actual device. PhoneFinger puts things in perspective and reveals hidden usability problems.
What's new in this version: fixes a crash that occurred on newer MacBooks with multi-touch trackpads, and fixing a bug with the smudges "feature."
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Simple and pleasant screen saver.
- Use 1 keyboard/mouse for all machines.
- Open-source content management system.
- Utilize horizontal and verical rulers that are transparent.
- Pause Flash when it's not being used to save laptop battery lif...
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Contextual menu to view images.
- Control several Macs with the same mouse & keyboard.
- Track and easily bid on auctions, or place timed snipe bids for...