From Wonder Warp Software:
PhoneFinger transforms your Mac's mouse cursor into a realistic simulated human finger for testing and demoing iPhone applications and websites.
Why would you want to do this? Because of the iPhone's high-resolution screen, Apple's iPhone simulator may use an area on your Mac's display that's physically far larger than an actual iPhone.
This makes designing and testing user interfaces troublesome. Software that's easy to use with a magnified screen and the precision of a mouse can be difficult on the actual device. PhoneFinger puts things in perspective and reveals hidden usability problems.
What's new in this version: fixes a crash that occurred on newer MacBooks with multi-touch trackpads, and fixing a bug with the smudges "feature."
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Pause Flash when it's not being used to save laptop battery lif...
- Control several Macs with the same mouse & keyboard.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Contextual menu to view images.
- Emulation of keyboard & mouse for disabled users.
- Track and easily bid on auctions, or place timed snipe bids for...
- Put images, folders, snippets into a temporary floating dock to...
- Puts files away for you.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Magic Mouse driver adds more "buttons" and extra gestures.