Personal Ministry Assistant meets many of the portable information needs of ministers! It has everything that the Personal Chaplain Assistant (PCA) has plus a few other niceties!
Current PMA sections include:
- Prayer List: Categorizes and sorts a running prayer list, including the prayer category, subject and related notes.
- Visitation/Counseling Notes: Notes for tracking your visitations and counseling meetings.
- Client Tracker: Categorizes and sorts client information, including name, religion, room number, illness, prognosis, date of discharge, date of last visit, etc.
- Meeting Notes: Categorizes and sorts meeting information, including meeting date, subject, and notes.
- Ministry Record: Categorizes and sorts a history of user-defined ministry/pastoral acts.
- Field Notes: Categorizes and sorts user-defined notes for use in the field, such as texts, prayers, outlines, etc.
- Worship Planner: Jot down some key points for upcoming sermons.
- Lectionary: A reprint from the Revised Common Lectionary by Consultation on Common Texts (C)