The PerlXL Add-In Builder lets you build custom, compiled XLL Excel add-in files using nothing but Perl and the add-in builder. Generated XLL files can be redistributed and installed on machines that don't even have Perl installed.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Rename files and folders in bulk.
- Create your own site for business or personal purposes.
- Create professionally-looking Java script menus.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Organize your files by adding tags to them.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Join, multiplex, merge and combine VOB files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Monitor your file folders.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create large file lists easily.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Build a HTML page.
- Build your own affiliate Web sites.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage databases, update, backup, export them for Web site, and...
- Build and track custom PC quotations with this software.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Add special effects to the menu systems of your Web pages with ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1