From Perforce Software:
Perforce, the Fast Software Configuration Management (SCM) System, provides powerful version control and workspace management with a unique branching model. Perforce provides software developers with fast and reliable SCM to manage source, document and Web content. The client/server architecture scales to hundreds of users and millions of codelines. Perforce works well even on limited bandwidth networks. The server's repository sits on a central host; client workspaces can be anywhere on the network -- around the office or the world.
Atomic change transactions ensure access to a consistent repository state at any point in time. Inter-File Branching helps to manage multiple development lines and easily integrate changes between branches. Perforce's self-maintaining and reliable database keeps data safe.
The command-line client is 100% scriptable, 100% portable and available on more than 50 platforms. The Windows GUI and browser-based clients provide a user interface for all SCM tasks. The Perforce Reporting System tracks metrics like the number of changes in a release or who has files open for edit. Perforce also provides basic built-in defect tracking, is integrated with several leading defect tracking systems, and includes a kit that allows users to integrate Perforce with the defect tracker of their choice.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Monitor networks, devices, servers, and applications.
- Secure VoIP phone client, like PGPfone.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Distribute ThinkUp easily.
- Wiki-based collaboration for workgroups.
- Distribute Liferay easily.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.