From Salt Mountain:
Pencil is an animation/drawing software for Mac OS X and Windows. It lets you create traditional hand-drawn animation (cartoon) using both bitmap and vector graphics. Pencil is free and open source.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Draw business process based diagrams.
- Record and replay your drawing procedure.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Simulate fluid or gas for gfx fans, VJs, and demo coders.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Grab an arbitrary screen area and then save directly as a GIF i...
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Show the graphical output of applications.
- Image editing utility for Polaroid SprintScan filmscanners.
- View and print any graph produced by DPlot.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- The Complete Signal Processing Software Solution for DirectX Ho...
- Manipulate 2D and 3D data from a variety of sources.
- A software package for doing 2D animation.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Pencil 0.4.4b
Great color palette!
Real estate a bit unwelding
Would recommend it for ease of use and receptiveness. Fantastic drawing area- way better than Toon Boom! And the cost is perfect to get rid of the newbee jitters- Free.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content