Editors' Note: Download.com has chosen not to provide a direct-download link for this product and offers this page for informational purposes only.
To display MOV video without the need to install additional codecs from Apple, you need to convert that file into more common format, such as AVI or MPG. The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume and other.
The Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click the CONVERT button.
What's new in this version:
- Small changes in the program interface.
- New version of the FFmpeg and MediaInfo library.
- Fixed saving audio codec ID when converting audio to AC3 and AAC.
- Improved detection of data streams in video files.
- Closing the window with the conversion progress at the end of the conversion process.
- Improved reading and writing of encoder parameters from/to profiles.
- Added support for additional languages: Greek, Latvian, P... See all new features »