Pazera Free 3GP to AVI Converter is the freeware application which convert mobile phone video files (3GP and 3G2) into AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
3GP / 3G2 files are commonly used in 3G mobile phones, but they are not supported by many players and video editing programs. In this case, it is necessary to convert 3GP files to more popular format, such as AVI or MPG.
The Pazera Free 3GP to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert mobile phone video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click the CONVERT button.
What's new in this version:
- Changes in the program interface (toolbar, profile list, file list).
- Added ability to set the number of encoding threads using the x264 encoder.
- New version of the FFmpeg and MediaInfo library.
- Fixed saving audio codec ID when converting audio to AC3 and AAC.
- Adding to the processing list of all supported files from the selected folder and its subfolders.
- Improved detection of data streams in video files.
- Improved reading and ... See all new features »