From Jacek Pazera:
Pazera Free 3GP to AVI Converter is the freeware application which convert mobile phone video files (3GP and 3G2) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2). 3GP and 3G2 files are commonly used in the modern mobile phones, but they are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players. To display 3GP/3G2 video you need to convert that file into more reliable format, such as AVI or MPG. The application allows you to set many parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution and other. The Pazera Free 3GP to AVI Converter interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert mobile phone video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click CONVERT button.
The most important features: Conversion from 3GP and 3G2 to AVI or MPG. Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV). Supported video encoders: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2. Supported audio encoders: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM-16 bit. Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder. The ability to deinterlace video. Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file. The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI file. 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations and spyware applications, does not add to the generated files "watermarks".
What's new in this version: Version 1.5:
- New version of the FFmpeg that supports the latest versions of the x264, LAME, XviD and other encoders.
- New version of the MediaInfo library.
- Improved matching of encoding parameters with automatic settings.
- Improved detection of data streams in video files.
- Improved interrupting the conversion process.
- Saving and restoring size of the window with the progress of the conversion.
- Added support for languages: Czech, French,... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert video files to flash video format.
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert your video and audio files between various formats.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert video files to mobile phone videos.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert MOV and QT files to AVI or MPEG.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert 3GP files into MP3 files.
- Convert MP4, M4V, and MP4V files to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2)...
- Convert FLV and SWF files into AVI or MPG format.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert your video files to iPod/iPhone videos.
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert video files to Sony PSP compatible format.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Join multiple AVI, MPEG, WMV, and ASF files.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 48 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works, but watch for the spamware"
Version: Pazera Free 3GP to AVI Converter 1.5
It worked, converted the video.
Installed a BUNCH of spamware. Completely took over ever single browser I had, installing plugins in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, to add a browser bar, and also set an affiliate search engine as the default search. Had to uninstall everything and manually uninstall the plugins, then restart my computer.
I thought CNET was better than this. Last time I'm downloading from the site. I signed up specifically to leave this review. Don't make the same mistake I did.