From MacinMind Software:
Passenger is a server account creation and password generation tool that will import tab and comma-delimited text, ASIP 6.3 and Mac OS X XML and create account information and passwords for Mac OS X Server 10.2 and newer, Macintosh Manager, Master Key and Master Spell. It includes tools migrate account folders, set permissions in batch and Eudora client settings customization and distribution.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed issues with exporting multiple imported groups per user
- Fixed a rare exception error when importing
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Web capture tools.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Securely erase files and folders.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Mines text data for string occurrences.
- Server account creation & password generation tool.
- Companion to the cloud computing app, Elements CRM.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Protect your MacBook by checking unauthorized computer access. ...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1