From MacinMind Software:
Passenger is a server account creation and password generation tool that will import tab and comma-delimited text, ASIP 6.3 and Mac OS X XML and create account information and passwords for Mac OS X Server 10.2 and newer, Macintosh Manager, Master Key and Master Spell. It includes tools migrate account folders, set permissions in batch and Eudora client settings customization and distribution.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed issues with exporting multiple imported groups per user
- Fixed a rare exception error when importing
More Products to Consider
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Auto dismisses any dialog that blocks FileMaker operations.
- Server account creation & password generation tool.
- PHP4 webmail package.
- Security tool for the external hard drive.
- Create HTML form processors in PHP, ASP, Perl.
- Protect your MacBook by checking unauthorized computer access. ...
- Web capture tools.
- Swiss army knife of system tools.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1