We are all well aware of iTunes rather lackluster support for TV Shows and the iPod. Luckily some fine folks wrote a great MPEG-4 editor that makes TV Shows and other MPEG-4 files show up in iTunes and on an iPod correctly. Not satisfied with the existing GUI front ends for AtomicParsley I wrote my own. It's slimmer than the others I used by splitting the movie types into separate displays to offer a cleaner and smaller UI. Additionally instead of offering everything and the kitchen sink I opted to offer a smaller subset of the available options but ones which I feel are the core fields for the most common video types.
What's new in this version:
- Redid tagging to better align with the movies form the iTunes store. Thanks Norbert Rittel.
- Removed the ability to apply TV Show tags to Music fields as these are now fully searchable in iTunes.
- Added extended date options for TV Shows, Movies and Music Videos
- Added a genre field for TV Shows.
- Added an Actors field for Movies. This is placed in the Artist tag like movies from the iTunes Store.
- Added a DVD field for Movies. This is placed i... See all new features »