CNET Editors' note: This application is server-based. You need to use a server running a Windows or Linux operating system.
Paper Harbour is a professional multi-user document management system which is both format and platform independent. It provides a central document archive for your organisation, common structure, document distribution, version/change control, and a high level of security. Paper Harbour also supports reviews and provides tools for searching the archive. Paper Harbour is also a flexible platform for document management.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Scan and organize your documents.
- Get detailed instructions on how to install MS Comerce Server 2...
- Convert text documents between PC and PalmPilot formats.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Learn how to create an item-level auditing view in three differ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Acquire and manage information about documents found on local d...
- Monitor your Windows servers and report services' or applicatio...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Analyze and document your MSSQL databases.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Print any document to a DICOM-PACS system.
- Manage your files effectively.
- Encrypt and archive your electronic and paper documents.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Recover deleted files from FAT, FAT32, and NTFS file systems.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Backup your folders and files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: