PalmCellar Tasting Notes Diary and Wine Inventory from the Napa Valley Keep your Wine on TAP ! This PDAprogram is for you to keep track of the Wine tastings you have enjoyed and your cellar inventory along with your favorite wineries. This program does NOT have a predefined list of wines for you to select based on a proffessional wine critics selections. You CAN BEAM your favorite wine to others to share your Personal Tasting notes! Included you will find a listing of 280+ Napa Valley Wineries that you can check off as you visit them. You can also add more wineries to your list as you need to. Other listings include All of the current AVAs Common Wine Grape List Wine Style List a Vintage Database that you can indicate which years are Vintage Years Enjoy This program also works fine on non-color Palm compatible devices
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Vintners and wine hobbyist utility.
- Organize info about wines on your Palm.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Buying wines, manage cellar.
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Comprehensive wine making process tracking software package.
- Store your files so you can access them from virtually any devi...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- A wine-information database.
- Puts the great wines of Bordeaux at your fingertips.
- The iPad Wine List world leader in more than 25 countries. Wond...
- Consult a Palm wine guide by wine writer Amy Reiley.