From Paglo Labs:
The Paglo Open Source Crawler automatically discovers all of your IT data and gives you the ability to search for answers to your computer, network, and user questions. Think Google for IT. Once you download it and tell it to get started, the Crawler automatically scans your network, devices, and other IT assets, and captures their characteristics, giving you unprecedented search and analytics capabilities. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add encryption and secure methods to your network files.
- Access files over TCP/IP network on PC.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Troubleshot and solve issues with your network on PC.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Turn your PC into a hot spot.
- Track Windows ARP cache without requiring a MAC address.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Detect a remote computer presence from your PC.
- Test and diagnose CAN/CANopen networks on PC.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Take and manage reservations and customers for your restaurant.
- Access your PC's screen remotely.
- Monitor and analyze network performance through SNMP and ICMP.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download all your facebook albums.