Record music and talk shows from any radio including satellite radio. Capture and record Internet radio. Transfer records to your iPod, MP3 player, burn to CD, or listen to it on your PC. Schedule radio show recording with automatic recording features (like a VCR for your radio).
What's new in this version: Version 6.0 includes volume meter, time/date stamped file name for each record, and new help file.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Record satellite/radio/podcasts/TV on schedule.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Load satellite radio stations on your iPod or MP3 player.
- Listen to and record music from Internet radio and watch Intern...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Keep the music going, party like a rock star, and convert your ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Keep track of your appointments, events, and plans.
- Get quick access to Web sites with audio and video content.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Play your favorite music in a radiolike manner, but without com...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Watch over 1500 TV and radio stations from all over the world a...
- Record music from online radio stations to MP3 format.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
All versions:2.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does excactly what I want it too"
Version: PDMarq Audio Recorder 6.0
Works on XP and Vista Basic
Easy to use
I would prefer more control of the volume. However I believe this is now available in the latest version.
perfect manual reording every time. CD qallity.
Have transfered this app through 3 different computers, a PC on XP, a PC on Vista Basic and a Netbook on XP, It Works every time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: