From PDF Colony:
PDF Index Generator is a powerful indexing utility for generating an index from your book and writing it to your book in (4) easy steps. PDF Index Generator parses your book, collects the index words and their location in the book, then writes the generated index to a PDF or a text file you specify. The main target for PDF Index Generator is to automate the process of generating the book index instead of doing the hard work manually.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Convert MS Word documents to PDF format.
- Let other people search for images and other multimedia files w...
- View, assemble, edit, and create PDFs.
- Manage your digital assets.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert PDF files into TXT format.
- File search engine.
- Embed live web browsers in PowerPoint.
- View, access, and collaborate on PDF files.
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: