Easy to Install and Get Started
With P3Expeditor you can start saving time and money today. All you need to do is download and install P3Expeditor. You can start using it immediately. No hassles, no obligations and best of all work with any printers you like.
Work With the Printers You Prefer
With P3Expeditor you can immediately work with any print supplier you like. Unlike many other "e-Commerce" systems your printers are not required to "Sign-Up" for, pay for or use P3Expeditor. You simply work with your printers the way you always have.
Take Control of the Process
P3Expeditor manages the print buying process from specification development through print production. P3Expeditor automates the creation of print job specifications, manages the request for quote (RFQ) process and tracks the progress of printing job production.
Experience is the Best Teacher
P3Expeditor is a unique, feature-rich application developed over years of testing and user feedback. It was designed by print industry veterans with over forty years of printing experience. Reliable and easy to use, this software system has been helping print buyers since 1995.
The Basic P3Expeditor system helps users to:
- Build and archive printing job specs
- Send Quote Requests to suppliers
- Receive and analyse supplier price quotes
- Award the job to a supplier and create a work order
- Track production schedules across all print jobs
The basic version of P3Expeditor is available for FREE to members of www.PrintBuyersOnline.com a Free e-community for print buyers.
The professional version builds on the Basic P3Expeditor system, adding:
- File attachment capabilities for email messages
- A Summary report module for reporting across all jobs
- Proposal and Invoice Builders for agencies and print brokers
- Printable quote request and work order forms designed for faxing
Enterprise Version In addition to all the featuires of the Professional version, the P3Expeditor Enterprise version allows multiple users to share a common database of job files storred on a sharred storage device.
What's new in this version:
- Added Adobe PDF to File Type in Prepress Dialog
- Raised limit for sending attachment with RFQ from 6 to 20 suppliers
- When Bid Report is requested from the "Bid Compare" dialog, the suppliers are listed in the order they appear in the table. If the Bid Report is requested from either the "Job Master" or the "Print RFQ/Job Order/Bid Report" dialog, the report prints in the order the suppliers were added to the job.
- The emailable Bid Report can also... See all new features »